Meet the SHE: Karly

Hi! I'm Karly and I usually blog over at Paisley Roots. I have 5 little monkeys that jump on my bed (and everywhere else) and they keep me pretty busy.

 5 little monkeys



 I got my first sewing machine at the age of 20 when my oldest was 6 months old. I started off with simple blankets and quickly learned to make quilts and made and sold crib sets for a while. Sewing was touch and go at times cause of life, but once I had all 3 of my girls, clothing started being made and now I'm working on making patterns to sell!  I think I have earned the title "Sewing Addict".

crafts

I love sharing my love of crafts with others. While at the Sewing Summit (so fun!) I heard this quote in a class:

"You are an authentic and unique individual and therefore have no competition."

That is exactly how I feel about the sewing world! We all have a unique view and so much to share.

me

I've been so excited to start this blog with my super crafty friends, and hope you'll enjoy it as much we do!

1 comment: